Monday, February 22, 2010

The "Perfect Glass of Wine"

I come from a very old-fashioned Italian family. We are 100% Italian and we are pretty much your stereotypical Italian family. It is very hard to find restaurants that make food like grandma does, but somehow Carrabba's does it. Every time I go there I am never disappointed. I always have a glass of wine to complement my meal, but this time I went with my best friend and we decided to have a bottle of wine instead of just a glass. We have very different tastes, I am a white wine kinda a girl, while she is a red wine girl. We finally agreed to have a bottle of medium bodied Pinot Grigio.


This particular Pinot Grigio was imported from Lumina, Italy. Words cannot describe how good this wine was. For the two of us having such different tastes we both agreed that this is a wine we would definitely get again. Carrabba's has this wonderful special that every Wednesday is called "Wine Wednesday" this means that you can have any bottle of wine that you want and you will receive $10 dollars off. This special draws a different crowd and many people show up to take advantage of this great deal. We went on a Wednesday blissfully unaware that it was "Wine Wednesday" and it really does make a difference in the price of your bill to have $10 off for the bottle of wine. Everyone should go to Carrabba's for the great food and wonderful wine at a reasonable price.

To learn more about Carrabbas or to find a location near you, visit their website at: http://www.carrabbas.com

No comments:

Post a Comment