Sunday, January 31, 2010

The "Big Backyard Lemonade" Adventure

If you are in the mood to go out on the town and be very casual and not care at all what you look like then America's Backyard is the place to go. Normally I would never be caught dead with my girlfriends drinking out of a huge, i mean HUGE container filled with alcohol and 6 straws, but at America's Backyard I really did not care all that much. It is such a relaxed environment that anything goes there.

When I first heard of their drink called the "Big Backyard Lemonade" i assumed that it was just lemonade with a little bit of alcohol. I could not have been more wrong. There was 7 of us that drank out of the lemonade and every single one of us felt the effects. There is so much lemonade in the drink/container that the alcohol really creeps up on you. I never once felt like I was drinking an alcoholic beverage, but I most definitely was. Big Backyard Lemonade tasted just like pink lemonade. It was seriously one of the best drinks, but also dangerous, mainly because you were not aware of how much alcohol you were consuming. This was a very fun drink because we all got to share it and the drink was the center of some very amazing and memorable pictures. One last time, just be careful and be aware that you are drinking a lot of alcohol even if you do not initially taste it. The bartender told me that this drink is very popular among bachelor parties, birthdays, etc. This is the most fun we have ever had out. Maybe it was because we were able to let our hair down and enjoy our drink/ container, but this is definitely a drink that everyone needs to try.

Big Backyard Lemonade is made of:
5 shots of Ketel One Vodka
1 shot of tequila
lemonade
sprite
Lots of ice in a huge glass with lots of straws to share.


To find out anything about America's Backyard, drink specials, etc. Visit their website at: www.myamericasbackyard.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey Christina I had this drink on Friday it was amazing. This is the drink that I always get when I go to America's Backyard. I think you have a really creative blog. I enjoy it and I believe it will help people have a good time when they go out

    ReplyDelete