Sunday, January 31, 2010

The "Green Apple" Martini

From the first time I saw the pilot episode of "Sex and the City" I have always wanted to try a Cosmopolitan. Once I tried a Cosmo, I knew that was not the drink for me. I decided to try an Apple Martini and since then every time I go out for drinks, I have an Apple Martini. Blue Martini in Fort Lauderdale by the Galleria Mall is the best place to go for Apple Martini's. What makes their Apple Martini's even better is that on Wednesdays is Ladies Night, so Ladies get a free martini. My girlfriends and I went on Wednesday and I had my Apple Martini as usual. This time I asked the bartender to tell me a little about how he makes the Apple Martini. He informed me there is now two different types of Apple Martinis, they are the Green Apple Martini and the Candied Apple Martini. I tried both and trust me, the Green Apple Martini is still the best. I guess the saying "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" counts when it comes to the original Apple Martini.


The ingredients to make a Green Apple Martini are:


Van Gogh Blue Vodka


Sour Apple Pucker


splash of Sprite and Sour mix.



This is definitely the best Apple Martini in South Florida. I know my Apple Martini's because it is definitely my favorite martini. I love that they put a slice of apple on the top of the martini for presentation. It looks really nice and it just gives it a little bit of a sweeter taste. The bartender told me that this is one of their most popular martini's. He said that women of all different ages appreciate the quality and taste of this wonderful martini. When you come to Blue Martini definitely try the Apple Martini. You will be amazed and I am sure it will become one of your top cocktails of all time.


If you want to learn more or get directions to Blue Martini go to their website: http://www.bluemartinilounge.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment