Sunday, January 31, 2010

The "Fresh" Apple Martini



Fresh Restaurant and Nightclub is located in the Weston Town Center in Weston. When people had first told me about Fresh, I assumed a nightclub in Weston was probably not going to be very good. I was proven wrong. Fresh is a great place to go with your girlfriends and just have a relaxing night. After work, my girlfriends and I decided to go to Fresh for a drink. Being the Apple Martini drinker that I am, I opted for an Apple Martini of course. I never expected to truly like the Apple Martini because I am very picky about my martini's. After trying the martini I was pleasantly surprised. The Apple Martini's at Fresh are very good, but they way they are made is pretty unique.


The Fresh Sour Apple Martini is made with:
finlandia vodka
sour apple schnapps
dash of sour mix

I have never had an Apple Martini made with cherries before. After the bartender was done preparing our Apple Martini's he proceeded to put a splash of cherry in the martini's, and he also put at least 3 cherries in each of our martini's. It was something different, but it gave the martini a very interesting taste that I thoroughly enjoyed. Putting cherries in an Apple Martini is definitely something I have not tasted before, but it gave the Apple Martini a great taste. If you are willingly to try something new on your Apple Martini then definietely come to Fresh and try having cherries on your Apple Martini.

For more information on where to go to try a new twist on an old favorite, visit their website: http://www.freshmartinilounge.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment