Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Banana Daiquiri

Sushi Samba has to be my new favorite place to go for dinner and drinks. I went there this past weekend with my friends and my boyfriend for a quadruple date and we just had a blast. This restaurant is so much fun and their food, but more importantly their cocktails are to die for. While the boys had their beer, us girls decided to be adventurous and try a few of the speciality cocktails. I had their Banana Daiquiri. Words cannot describe how good this cocktail was. Not only was the cocktail itself so perfect, but after you are done this cocktail you are left with a great aftertaste. The Banana Daiquiri is made with:

one and a half ounce light rum

one tablespoon triple sec

one banana

one and a half ounce lime juice

one teaspoon sugar

one cup crushed ice

one small banana slice or cherry for garnish.

The Banana Daiquiri completely complimented the atmosphere of Sushi Samba. If I am going to drink, my choice is always to have frozen drinks. Daiquiris are my favorite, so naturally I would love the Banana Daiquiri. What is different about this daiquiri is that it is made with bananas, obviously. I have tasted daiquiris made with other kinds of fruits, but never with bananas before. Normally I am not a fan of lime juice, but the way The Banana Daiquiri is made I barely tasted the lime juice. If you have not tried The Banana Daiquiri yet, head over to Sushi Samba or make it yourself at home. Either way make sure you try this daiquiri. It is perfect for the summer time.

For more information, visit: http://www.sushisamba.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment