Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Peach Martini

The Peach Martini was one of the first martinis I had ever had when I first turned 21. Peaches are my favorite fruit so I love anything with peaches. I went to the Village Tavern in the Pembroke Gardens shopping center with my mother and we both had The Peach Martini. My mother and I have very different tastes when it comes to alcoholic beverages, so it is rare that we both agree on a cocktail. The Peach Martini is so good that we both had to have more than one at dinner.
The Peach Martini is made with:

one ounce Vodka

one ounce Peach Schnapps

half an ounce Cranberry Juice

Splash Of Orange Juice

strain into martini glass.


The Peach Martini is best served in a chilled martini glass. The difference between The Peach Martini and other martinis is that The Peach Martini tastes better the colder it is. This cocktail tastes as if it is almost frozen, that is how cold it is served at The Village Tavern. The way the Peach Schnapps, cranberry juice, and orange juice combine together really create a wonderful flavor. These drinks are very good separately, but when you combine them they taste fantastic. I encourage everyone to try The Peach Martini. Even if you are not the biggest fan of peaches you will still love this because all the juices mixed together create a taste that is sure to please everyone.

For more information, visit: http://www.pembrokegardens.com/shops-at-pembroke-gardens/merchants/village-tavern/detail/39.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment