Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Sex on the Beach

Sex on the Beach.... your first thought is not what I am going to discuss. The Sex on the Beach cocktail has to possibly have the most amazing name in cocktail history. I originally tried this cocktail just because I thought the name was funny, but this cocktail actually turned out to be really good. I was at Bongo's Cuban restaurant and bar in Miami and I tried The Sex on the Beach cocktail there and it was fantastic. They way the presentation of this cocktail was done was so fun. I am a sucker for pretty drinks, and they made the Sex on the Beach cocktail so unbelievably pretty. The Sex on the Beach cocktail is made with:

one and a half ounce of vodka

half an ounce of peach schnapps

two ounces of cranberry juice

two ounces of orange juice

Garnish with two cherries and an orange slice.

All of my friends enjoy a screwdriver, and the Sex on the Beach cocktail is basically an improved screwdriver. Most people do enjoy either a vodka cranberry or vodka orange juice, but this is the best of both worlds. All of my friends have tried this drink at one point or another and you really have not tried cocktails until you have a Sex on the Beach. The combination of the ingredients really combine to make you feel very loose and you start to feel the effects of this cocktail pretty quickly. If you are one of the people in the world who have not had this cocktail then get your butt to Bongos and try their amazing Sex on the Beach cocktail.

For more information, visit: http://www.bongoscubancafe.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment