Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Watermelontini

I love going to Pembroke Gardens Shopping Plaza. It is located right off of Pines Blvd and I-75. It is the perfect location to have a night out with your friends or to have a romantic evening your significant other. One of my favorite places to go is Brio. Brio is a grille and bar. Its ambiance is wonderful and relaxing. They have the most amazing drink menu. Many of the cocktails they offer I have never heard of before. I tried their Watermelon Martini. It was the first time I had ever had this cocktail and it was unbelievable. I figured since i love watermelons, I would love the martini and I was right.
The Watermelon Martini is made with:
two ounces vodka
one and a half ounces watermelon liquer
splash sweet and sour
Shake thoroughly over ice
strain into chilled martini glass
For the first time in a long time i was pleasantly surprised to find out that I have a new favorite drink. If you like martini's then you should definitely try the Watermelon Martini. It has a very sweet satisfying taste, but not a sour taste at all. The alcohol is barely recognizable in this martini and that makes it more enjoyable. I believe that anyone would like this cocktail regardless of if you are a martini drinker or not. If you don't want to head out to Brio to try the martini then make it at home. Either way try the Watermelon Martini as soon as possible and I guarantee you will love it.
For more information. visit their website at : http://www.brioitalian.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment