Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Vesper

The Vesper is a very sophisticated and elegant cocktail. I am an avid wine drinker. Out of every alcoholic beverage in the world, wine is my drink of choice. It just makes sense that I would absolutely love The Vesper. The Vesper is made with Kina Lillet Blanc wine and in my opinion that is the best wine out there. I had first tried this cocktail at Louis lounge at the Gansevoort Hotel in South Beach. After trying this drink at Louis, it was obvious to me why I had only seen this drink in South Beach. The Vesper is made with:

three ounces Gordon’s gin

one ounce vodka

half an ounce Kina Lillet Blanc wine

Shake well until ice cold

strain into a champagne goblet.

The Vesper is a wonderful collaboration of three fantastic liquors. The way the gin, vodka, and wine combine make the most fantastic cocktail. Everyone I was with that tried this cocktail was instantly taken with it because it is a taste that everyone will enjoy. This is one of the classiest drinks I have ever had. I believe that anyone that likes either gin, vodka, or wine will definitely enjoy this drink. It has a very unique taste that combines three very strong tastes and The Vesper brings out the best in each of the liquors. I enjoyed this cocktail so much that my cousin is having the bartenders serve it at her wedding. If you enjoy gin, vodka, or wine try this drink and you will definitely be in for a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment