Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Blue at Blue

The Boca Raton nightlife is definitely not my scene, but I was up there on Wednesday night and I decided to go out anyway. The most popular place to go in Boca Raton on a Wednesday night is Blue Martini. I usually go to the Blue Martini in Fort Lauderdale, so I assumed it would be the same thing. Wednesday night is ladies night which means ladies have one free cocktail. The cocktail I decided to have was a Blue Hawaiian. I thought it would be cute to have a blue cocktail at Blue Martini. Blue Hawaiians are a fun, fruity drink that is very tasty. These drinks are the cocktails you drink when you want to have a night out and have a drink socially.

A Blue Hawaiian is made with:

one ounce rum

half an ounce blue curacao

pineapple juice

splash sweet & sour

Build drink in glass


Blue Hawaiians have a very distinct taste. All of the ingredients in the drink you can taste individually. When you drink the Blue Hawaiian you feel very tropic. It is a drink that you would find yourself sipping on the beach. I enjoy the taste of many different cocktails, but what it is different about this cocktail is the way I feel when I drink it. I do not feel like I am getting drunk, I just feel like I am enjoying a cocktail. If you would like to feel this way and you would like to try this fun cocktail. Then definitely head on over to Blue Martini and have a Blue Hawaiian. Everyone would enjoy the blue at Blue experience.


For more information,visit their website: http://bluemartinilounge.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment